HandBand Pro® ORIGINAL Grips
The best-selling Original HandBand Pro® grips are nothing like gloves. Offering total hand freedom, super comfort, and an enhanced natural grip, they prevent blisters and rips on your hands during your toughest workouts.
HandBand Pro® OFFICIAL size fit most hands. If your hand measures an average of 2 inches or more between the crook of your thumb and the base of your fingers, this size is for you.
The ELITE PETITE size is specially created for very small hands. If your hand measures a lot less than 2 inches in width (1 1/2 inches or so) between the crook of the thumb and the base of the fingers (callus line), our ELITE PETITE size may be a better fit for you.
FIT THE SLITS
The finger slits are pre-cut just a half an inch so that you can customize them to the perfect fit for you. Just take a pair of sharp scissors and snip a tiny bit (like 1mm!) at a time until it's comfortable for you.
Remember that the bands s-t-r-e-t-c-h. Don't overdo it!
Think of the finger slits like you do training wheels on a bike. Just like training wheels are not necessary for the bike to fully function, the finger slits do not need to be used to gain the full benefits of HandBand Pro®.
Because they are so different from anything you may have used before, it's sometimes helpful to use one finger slit on each band (with either your pinkie or pointer finger) until you are comfortable with them and they feel like second nature.
Just use one finger on each band. If you put two fingers through, you'll create a large gap between the band and your hand and that just won't do.
- Designed especially for: Preventing blisters and rips and providing excellent no-slip, anti-fatigue grip with total hand freedom.
- Fabric: HandBand Pro® ALPHA Low Profile is constructed of a moisture-absorbing, 4-way stretch fabric (nylon/polyester blend) that is super thin and comfortable. HandBand Pro® V3 are constructed of neoprene for additional support.
- Grip: a specially engineered no-slip fabric that holds up strongly to wear and abrasion while offering grip in both wet and dry conditions. Waterproof, fire retardant, washable.
- Durable: HandBand Pro® are made to last. Based on feedback from our customers, with 5 to 6 days/week of intense use, our ALPHA grips last 1 year (on average). We still don't know the average lifespan of the V3's because they've been going strong for 2+ years, so at least that!
- Product Care: For longest use, hand wash quickly in cold running water with mild detergent or OxyClean and lay flat to dry. Or if you throw them in the washer, put them in a mesh laundry bag so you don't lose one! They're like socks that way. **wink**